



Nebraska Regional Service Committee of Narcotics Anonymous

10/12/2024 Norfolk, Ne.

Mark W. opened the meeting with a moment of silence followed by the Serenity Prayer.

Twelve Traditions: Read by Tommy N. Twelve Concepts: Read by Steven T.

Roll Call

<u>Executive</u>		<u>RCMs</u>		<u>SubCommittees</u>	
Chair:	Mark W	Blue River Valley	Corey G / Erin L	NRCNA 40	Jae J
Vchair:	Travis W	Columbus:	Wes	General Assembly:	Michelle B
Treasurer:	Tera N	Central Nebraska:	Sue H	Fellowship Development	Open
Vtreasurer	Steven T	Eastern Nebraska:	Absent	Policy:	Ariel
Secretary:	Kora C	Elkhorn Valley:	Cortney	PR	Michelle B
Alt Secreta	Rachael B	Fremont:	John P	IT:	Hadrian C
RD:	Tommy N	Great Plains:	Monica T (Proxy)	H&I:	Tracy K
Alt RD:	Barry B	Platte Valley:	Absent	Archives:	Dick T
		Souteast Nebraska:	Lori C	SBTW Liaison:	Open
				Memorial Wall	Sue

Visitors: Andrea R, Scott M, Steven, Chris D, Jason M, Brett

Consensus to Accept Last Meetings Minutes: Passed by Consensus

Treasurer's Report:

NRSCNA Treasurer Report

NRSCNA Treasurer Report

RSC Meeting Date 10/12/2024

RSC Meeting Beginning Balance: **\$8,722.60**
Prudent Reserve: **\$10,450.00**

Donations		Expenses		
Area, Group, or Other	Amount	Chk #	Written To - Description/Purpose	Amount
Website Cost Adjustment	\$98.67		October Rent	\$200.00
EVANA	\$75.00		RD	\$300.00
Fremont	\$300.00		Alt. RD	\$300.00
Let It Out Group	\$100.00		H&I	\$582.07
ENNA	\$5,988.90		PR	\$190.58
PO Box Reimbursement	\$58.00		Insurance	\$1,920.00
NRCNA 40	\$9,213.37		Storage / Banners	\$509.00
			Memorial Wall	\$16.15
			Fellowship Development	\$200.00
			NRCNA 2026 Seed Money	\$4,000.00
			Checks	\$14.66
			Zonal Donation 25%	\$1,900.37
			NAWS Donation 75 %	\$5,701.11
TOTAL DONATIONS:	\$15,833.94		TOTAL EXPENSES:	\$15,833.94

RSC MEETING SUMMARY REPORT	
BEGINNING BALANCE:	\$10,450.00
TOTAL DONATIONS:	\$15,833.94
TOTAL EXPENSES:	-\$15,833.94
ENDING BALANCE:	\$10,450.00

(2025 NRCNA Seed Money Paid Out)
\$4000 2026 NRCNA
\$4993.52 for Taxes

Area Reports:

Blue River Valley: Corey G and Erin L came to region today to report that in Beatrice they are working on forming an area again. It fell apart after Covid, but members are working on putting it together again. They came to region to get guidance of the process and welcome any experience. Region welcomes you! (Note – They did not vote on Old Business items, but were a part of new Straw Polls and New Business)

Columbus: Wes: Nothing to report but is here.

Report emailed later for addition to the minutes:

Hello am so sorry we did not get Region report to Wes in time, but here it is .. Thank you so so much

Clean Way Club Columbus Region Report October 2024

We are having some new meetings at 5pm but the days have not been decided yet. H&I and PI are going well. We have delayed the NA mobile billboard as our brother Dusty is helping the Hurricane victims (we are praying for him and all in that area). We have been enjoying utilizing the capture the flag to attend other meetings. If anyone has their flag we would like to come and get it, please contact Marty at 402-303-0264 Thanks and God Bless CWC

Central: Hi Family, Central Area is struggling with attendance at our business meetings and some of our groups don't have GSRs. However, we are hopeful and continue to carry the message out there! The groups trained 6 people for the phone line that Michelle B will / has reported on. We plan to put in a bid for NRCNA 41 in Oct 2025. ILS, Sue H.

Eastern: Absent

Elkhorn Valley: Hello Family,

The EVANA Region is alive & thriving. Our 7th Annual Flow of Hope Clean Float at Sharp's Campground in Sparks, NE was a success with many newcomers in attendance! Mark your calendars as the date for 2025 are set for August 15th, 16th, & 17th. We hope that you are able to stick around today for the speaker meeting & our Halloween function! Preparations are in the works for the Monday Night Miracles Feast With the Fellowship Thanksgiving event on Nov. 30th & the Gift of Desperation Christmas Eve, December 24th, function hosted by the Survivor's Group. EVANA is making a \$75 donation to Region today.

ILS,
Courtney E.

Fremont: Hello family,

Fremont is doing swell! We enjoyed seeing everyone back in September. We have our 2 nd annual thanksgiving potluck coming up November 30 th . We are looking to put a bid to host region again in January, we'll have a soup cook-off again. Let's pray for no blizzard this time!! We are averaging about 14 members per meeting. We are donating \$300 today.

In Loving Service

John P & Lizzy M

Proposal 1 Passed

Proposal 2 Passed

Proposal 3 Passed

Proposal 4 Did Not Pass

Great Plains: Monica T Proxy: Attendance is good at our meetings. We struggle with folks getting involved in service at group level as well as at area. We still need to go into to Buffalo County. The North Platte Lincoln County is still active. Otherwise all is good. ILS, Monica T – Proxy.

Southeastern:

RCM Report for Southeast Nebraska (SENANA) October 2024

Greetings, Busy month for our area with hosting NRCNA 40. Great time for our whole area.

PR has new trusted servants and has been busy working on ways to support our area. Their recent flyer drive was very successful with getting our helpline out in the community.

No regional donation at this time from ASC

\$100 donation from Let it out Group

ILS

Lori C, RCM

RD Report: Hello family,

Since the last NRSC meeting, I attended two CP webinars and an in-person PSZF meeting in Dodge City, KS. My report will focus on the CP webinars, Barry will give more information about zonal stuff.

From the July CP Webinar:

The NAWS Annual Report is available at. [NAWS Annual Report – Narcotics Anonymous World Services](#)

Focus groups have been scheduled for H&I Basics, Virtual Service Basics, The Loner, and website redesign.

Work group meetings are happening for the Future of the WSC project

NAWS posted a survey to gather the Fellowship's ideas about material to help work the Steps. This was one of the project focuses for literature that WSC 2023 had consensus about (along with The Loner) based on the CAR survey priorities. In its first 24hours, the survey got over 900 responses! It can be found at na.org/survey along with online forms for each of the Issue Discussion Topics.

All the zonal planning meetings are done. There is a summary report of the results of the planning meetings. These results helped guide the board's conversations about possible objectives in the strategic plan. This is the first time a way has been found to make the planning process collaborative from the very beginning. If you would like more information about that, or want to see the report, just ask me.

There was much talk about the process of identifying and prioritizing literature projects. The World Board has a recommendation for this. Basically, the recommendation is to try using only the literature survey to identify and prioritize literature project plans, and not have any CAR motions relating to recovery literature, service material, and IDTs.

Some starting thoughts about details for this recommendation are as follows:

- The Board would start with a blank slate and ask participants to submit ideas for the 2026 CAR survey – including reintroducing ideas from previous surveys if they choose.
- Ideas would likely get added from the Interim WSC planning sessions.

- The compiled lists of ideas would be sent to participants to prioritize via ballot.
- Together conference participants — delegates and board—would look at the results of the prioritization ballot and decide how to trim the lists for the final CAR survey.
- In this way, CPs would collectively create the CAR survey. Conference participants would have the final decision, and the CAR survey results would continue to help shape the focus of project plans, particularly for recovery literature, service material, and Issue Discussion Topics.

The board is recommending that participants (regions, zones, and the board) utilize this new CAR survey process to submit ideas for literature and service material projects for WSC 2026 rather than making motions to create project plans.

Another topic that was talked about was streamlining the process for the 2025 Interim WSC. The World Board has made a recommendation regarding this topic as well:

The board has one concrete suggestion to use time more effectively at the 2025 Interim WSC. If the process works well, the board will propose it for use at WSC 2026: If a motion has consensus in an initial straw poll (that's 80% or more in support or not in support), the Cofacilitators will ask the body to accept the straw poll results as a decision to move forward.

There was much discussion about the pros and cons of both these suggestions. It is not yet clear how the decision whether to move forward with these recommendations will happen. More will be revealed as we get closer to the interim WSC.

From the September CP webinar:

This was the last CP meeting before the interim CAR/CAT comes out at the end of November.

There was not a draft financial update presented as planned at this meeting. This was due to a multitude of issues like the crashing of na.org and the accelerating schedule to replace our website coupled with the financial system changeover and the planning and implementation of WCNA 38. However, there was some financial information given. As of 15 September, there were 6.88 million dollars in all cash accounts excluding Iran, of which over 3.5 million are proceeds from WCNA. Some of the WCNA expenses had been paid by that time, while others still need to be paid.

The NA Survival Kit sold out of commemorative slipcover version on Friday of WCNA and the regular version is now available for \$20 (item number 9425) in the NAWS online store. The Survival Kit has been well received, and a reprint of the regular version is already being planned due to demand. The commemorative slipcase will *not* be reprinted, although members have asked about this. Translations of the Survival Kit into Farsi, Spanish, and Brazilian Portuguese are in the pipeline; keep in mind these must also be balanced with the WSO's regular translations work.

WCNA: 17,160 paid registrations plus about 1,300 free newcomer registrations. It was a great convention, however, there were way fewer addicts than anticipated. For reference, the WCNA in Orlando (the last WCNA that was held) had over 21,000 registrants. The break even point for WCNA 38 was around 24,000 registrations, so there will be a significant loss. There will be discussion about how and if it will be responsible and feasible to move forward with future World Conventions. I am sure we will hear more about that at the interim WSC and certainly have a plan by the in-person WSC in 2026.

Another thing I want to mention is that NAWS has talked for a long time about the fact that funding world services through literature sales is not sustainable nor probably the best in line with our principles. Through Covid, the fellowship stepped up greatly with individual member and group/area/region donations to NAWS. It would be great to make this the primary way we fund services in NA. Please consider making recurring donations to NAWS. I personally donate a dollar for each year I've been clean every month.

The NA membership survey is available at na.org/survey. Please fill it out!

Some important upcoming dates:

WSC-Related

28 November 2024 – Interim CAR/CAT posted - **Remember that your delegate team will be grateful to do CAR/CAT workshops in your area. I am also sure there will be virtual options, and there will definitely be a CAR/CAT workshop accessible via Zoom put on by the PSZF after the reports are made available. The CAR/CAT will be out between this NRSC and the next, and there is a short time between next region and the interim WSC. Please don't everyone wait until January's NRSC meeting to try to get a workshop scheduled!**

13 February 2025 – Deadline for amendments to be in final form for Interim WSC

28 February & 1 March 2025 (11am-1pm & 2pm-4pm, PST) – Interim WSC

1 May 2025 – Deadline for regions to request seating

30 September 2025 – Deadline for RBZs hrp@na.org

3 November 2025 – 2026 CAR posted

3 December 2025 – translated CARs posted

3 February 2026 – Conference Approval Track material posted

3–9 May 2026 – World Service Conference 2026

High points from NAWS:

SPREAD THE WORD surveys, workshops, opportunities to give input, etc.

“When We Share” presentation at WCNA 38 was about committing to self-support. Please go to na.org/give to set up recurring contributions. This page highlights some of the services member contributions help provide.

Membership Survey: na.org/survey Please fill it out and remind members to do the same. The survey results help find out “who is missing,” and educate professionals about the people and program of NA.

New Survey about Step Working Materials: na.org/survey (if you have resources you use to work Steps, please send them our way! wb@na.org)

Continue to send us photos! We really like to have photos from different NA events from around the world especially service-related functions. It helps to keep a record of these events and they get used for FD presentations. Upload link on the convention page wcna.na.org or here. Please be sure you created the images or have approval to share them—and that everyone in the photos has given permission as well.

If your area is interested in having a workshop on any of the issue discussion topics for this cycle, please reach out to Tommy or Barry. We can either facilitate a workshop or help get resources to put on one yourselves. Presentation notes, slide shows, etc. are available for any member to use at na.org/idt. NAWS always appreciates getting ideas that come out of those workshops and you can submit the results of those workshops at na.org/survey.

Financial Report:

- Starting: \$2,454.47
- Plus Deposit from Region: \$125
- Minus Expenses for July PSZF meeting:
 - Hotel: \$363.66
 - Gas/Food: \$129.09
 - Total: \$492.75
- Final: 2086.72

Will have expenses for PSZF meeting in November.

If you want more details or have questions, please reach out to Tommy.

I.L.S.,

Tommy N.

RDA Report: Greetings in recovery,

Thank you for the honor of serving you. This is a combined report as your Facilitator and a report the Information Technology Committee. Thank you to the Mid America Region for your hard work in putting this on and hosting. The attendance was great. Thank you to everyone that pitched in to make this a good weekend. As your Facilitator I attended the CP meeting with you all. I attended the US Meetings of the Zone on Sunday January 14. We discussed a name for this organization. There was discussion on the web site as well (usa-na.org). I did not attend the meeting last weekend. Beth attended on our behalf. Remember the next MZSS is in our Zone in Wichita, Kansas on October 1, through the 4th, 2026. Please remember that when scheduling conventions in October 2026. The next planning meeting for MZSS is September 18, 2024, at 6:30 pm CST on zoom. You can go to mzssna.org to get more information.

The IT Committee has been busy this past quarter. We have had issues with multiple zoom meetings being double booked. This has been discussed with Joesph and a step-by-step check list will be put together to ensure that meetings are not double booked. We have met online and in person this past quarter. We have split up duties for the IT workgroup in anticipation of an IT Coordinator. Denny will run the online meeting during our in-person zonal meetings. Josheph will do the zoom schedules. Barry will do the yap server. For the next quarter I will do the website and update the site. The template is outdated and is not updated regularly. After it is updated, I will turn it over to Joseph. I will also do the BMLT. I will put together a step-by-step update and maintenance for the BMLT then turn it over to Joesph or Brenda. Please ensure that your region is updating the BMLT meeting information. The yap phone number is 712-435-2248 and is on the web site. The Nebraska Region, Eastern Area of the OK Region, and the Iowa Region have active yap numbers with lots of traffic. The Mid America has an active number, with low traffic. Our website bill is due on September 9, 2024, and will cost \$719.64 for 3 years.

I have no budget request for this meeting. The Nebraska Region has funded me for this trip. Again, thank you for allowing me to serve this zone. It has been an honor.

In loving service, Barry B.

Sub- Committees

General Assembly: Michelle B: Barry presented a Phoneline – Train the Trainer presentation and we trained 11 people today from Blue River Valley (Beatrice) and Lincoln areas.

H&I: Hello NA Family,

Central Nebraska Area H&I is alive and well. We continue to go into St. Francis, and the VA every other week. We go into Detox weekly. We have women going into the Hall County Jail every other week, we do not currently have any men going into the jail. We are working on getting women back into the Bridge in Hastings. It can be difficult to find individuals to go in each time but we are still moving forward. We will be planning our next training soon. Thank you for allowing me to be of service.

Elkhorn Valley is carrying the message into 11 different treatment centers & jails in our area. Our last H&I training was held on August 25 with lots of members in attendance and the list of currently trained H&I member has been distributed to our chairpersons. The next training will be set before the end of October.

The Fremont area is doing okay as far as meetings go. The women in Washington County jails have AMAZING participation from the inmates when they attend. Males usually have a smaller turnout but we are happy to go and help even the ONE that needs to hear the message. Our area just got 3 more males approved to go and do meetings so we are excited to attempt getting 2 meetings a month rather than 1!

The Saunders County meeting is still going on the first Friday of every month thanks to the firm commitment of two amazing gentleman who go without fail. We will continue to spread the message of hope in our area with hopes to attract more desire for service work!

Great Plains continues to attend Lincoln County Jail for both men and women.

Buffalo County can go into jail, but do not have have the required volunteers at this time.

Columbus continues to go into Platte County jail both men and women. Also doing SOS once a month.

In loving service

Tracy H.

Outreach: No Report

Policy: Hello Family,

I was mistaken last month, and we did not have any proposals that passed that would affect our policy. I do not have any updates for this month. Thank you for allowing me to continue to serve.

In Loving Service,
Ariel W.

Public Relations:

Phoneline training was held for "Train the Trainer". We have been having online trainings in between Regions with now a total of approximately 30 volunteers trained for phoneline. We are still searching for a phoneline coordinator who will be responsible for maintaining the data for the phoneline volunteers and schedules.

We are requesting a 12-step call list for each area to be submitted to the committee.

Lincoln reports hosting a flyer challenge in Lincoln & surrounding areas. Their PI / H& I is now combined for PR. Still building the committee.

We welcomed Beatrice to the committee. They are not a fully functioning area, but just formed about 2-3 months ago; it is a learning process for new area. They have an elected Area Chair. Are Name: BRVANA – Blue River Valley Area NA

Fremont shared their successes in their recent PR progress, sharing ideas with the other areas.

Discussion on requests for Website:

- Designated page for PR Resources
 - o PR Handbook link
 - o PR Basics Link
 - o Phoneline Basics Link
 - o Planning Basics Link
 - o 1-800# Flyers for download
 - o NA Banner designs for download
 - o NA Business cards for download
 - o Table cover logo for download
 - o Resources for PR Presentations
 - o In the future add PSAs & other resources as developed.

Financial Requests: 190.58 for meeting lists was submitted to treasurer

Phoneline Training Requests: Beatrice requests phoneline training

PR Training Requests: Lincoln - Training focus on Facilitation & booths

We will meet next via Zoom on Saturday, November 9th, 10:00 AM,

ILS,
Michelle B
PR Coordinator

NRCNA 40: Hello region!

Come help our high water- 40 years of weathering the storm, NRCNA 40, was a success!!
I have such deep gratitude for being given the opportunity to serve as the NRCNA 40 chair.
We had 335 people in attendance, 12 states, and 2,732.5 years of accumulated clean time!

Our entertainment and merch subcommittees were able to utilize/sell nearly all of the NRCNA 39 leftover merch.

Our conventions total merch sales included 172 pre convention shirts and hoodies for a total of \$4,130.00, and 185 main convention shirts and hoodies for a total of \$5,370.00.

We still have some coffee mugs left over.

There are some totes of supplies and merch that will be turned over to region today.

Copies of the speakers and pieces of NRCNA 40 merch have been given to archives.

There is a packet of all the receipts for all purchases that will be submitted.

Our treasurer has submitted a detailed report.

Our Square account will stay open until at least January 31st 2025 to make sure we receive any electronic tax documents. Steven T., region vice treasurer, has taken that over.

The privilege of serving alongside such amazing people has personally been a lesson in humility, unity, and faith. It sure sent a powerful message of recovery to THIS addict. Thank you.

This concludes the NRCNA 40 subcommittee responsibilities.

In loving service,
Jae J.

NRCNA 40 FINAL TREASURE REPORT

Well, another successful NRCNA convention in the books. I have to say I was a bit nervous for a minute as usual, but it was short lived. We had a hotel bill for \$15,581.98. About \$5000.00 more than the last one in Lincoln. Coffee was \$49.00 a gallon and the snacks were \$3.00 apiece. We had to use them as many hotels will no longer allow Hospitality rooms with outside food. So, the bottom line is that we have \$9213.37 to give back to the NRSC. The \$4000.00 start up plus \$5213.37 to help region. Square was a great help even though we had a total of \$667.46 fees. Well worth it. I have closed out the UBT account and closed the PO Box. I got a \$58.00 refund from the PO Box. I left the Postal money order blank for the treasure can cash it or deposit into the Regional account since I had already closed out the convention account. So that puts our total to \$9271.37 coming back to the region. I have all the receipts for hotel, expenses, bank, square and my quicken books. All and all I felt everyone had a good time. I also need to give a shout out to Josh H my first Vice treasure for getting us lined up with the EIN and other things I'm not sure how to do, Steven T. who took over for Josh as he had to step down for employment in another state and he made money runs for me since I was semi room bound due to a new knee and last but not least Jordan H. of our IT for setting up the store. Square is Zeroed out so Region will need to decide if you want to save it or close it down.
In Service,
Kevin C.
Treasurer

IT: There haven't been any major changes to the layout of the site recently. We have had some bugs to work through with the Just For Today and Spiritual Principle a Day plugins but those have been resolved. In addition we have had to temporarily remove the activities insurance request form from the site until we can get something in place to prevent bots from overwhelming us with spam forms. More to come on that, but it should be possible to resolve. It sounds like there are some exciting updates that could be coming from PR soon. If anybody has suggestions to make the site more useful I would be happy to work on implementing those.
ILS,
Hadrian C

Archives: Hello family, I'm Dick T. Rent to the storage unit was paid for the year – Oct to Oct. and we are turning in the receipt. Also we had 8 banners remade because they were either getting old or are too big to hang at conventions due to lack of room.
Rent for Storage: \$302.40
Banners: \$206.60
Total: \$509
We will turn in the receipts in today.
ILS, Dick T, Kearney..

SBTW: No report given

Memorial Wall: Hello family, the setup for the Memorial Wall @ NRCNA was great. Thanks to Seth for helping. We did have to add people but several were memorialized. I had to purchase a few more frames and print pictures, of which the receipts were given to Tera, and I am requesting \$16.15 reimbursement. ILS, Sue H

Old Business:

Tera has the mail.

Proposal #1: Jonathan P for Fellowship Development Chair

Intent: To get a willing and helpful addict out to communities and extend recovery to the still suffering addict.

Financial Impact: None

Submitted by:. Rachel B

VOTE: 5 yes, 1 abstain – passes

Proposal #2 To move the Regional Bank accounts to First National Bank of Omaha (FNBO) and create 3 bank accounts. One for Region, One for even years of NRCNA and one for odd years of NRCNA. As well as creating Square accounts for even / odd years for NRCNA. All other current guidelines would still apply.

Intent: To allow easier access to banking resources for all areas of Nebraska. And to allow for better recording keeping for NRCNA and potential Tax purposes.

Financial Impact: 0

Submitted by:. Steven T

VOTE: 5 yes, 1 abstain – passes

Proposal #3 Marcus D for SBTW Liaison

Intent: To fill the position with a trust servant

Financial Impact: 0

Submitted by:. Travis W

VOTE: 5 yes, 1 abstain – passes

Proposal #4 To Skip NRCNA 41 in 2025 unless an area makes a bid in October 2024 Regional meeting

Intent: To allow bank accounts to be established for Even / Odd years. Allow Areas to make a proposal that is not rushed and has the resources needed to host NRCNA.

Financial Impact: Undetermined

Submitted by: Lori C / SEANA

Vote: Postponed – see new business – proposal was put in for NRCNA41.

Mark CALLED FOR A 15 MINUTE BREAK, THEN WE REOPENED WITH A MOMENT OF SILENCE AND THE SERENITY PRAYER.

Open Floor:

Mark W: Thank you to NRCNA40 committee for adding to the program the clean time ceremony during Sunday's meeting so quickly.

Steven T: Question about how to setup the new bank accounts. Tera will start an email group and will work through it.

Barry B: Does Region want to have the ZOOM equipment available for Region? If so please let him or Tommy know before region and he will grab the equipment. This equipment belongs to the PSZF but is available to use for Regional meetings. Michelle B: adds to the transparency of what happens at region and how funds are used.

Kora: Quick update about ENNA – we did have a donation today that was given to Tera / Steven. We are having Lunch with a Lawyer – Nov 17th before our area meeting. 12-2pm. Potluck! 1725 60th Street. To discuss about incorporation of our area.

Dick T: We have 2 posters made of paper in the storage unit – they are the Spanish 12 Steps and 12 Traditions. Do we want to turn these into banners? Also we found a great banner vendor that has done an awesome job turning some of our older banners into 4x3 or 3x4 banners. Straw poll taken – unanimous support for creating banners out of the posters. Dick will come back in January with some proposals for us.

New Business: Proposals and Nominations:

Proposal #1: Central Area would like to host NRCNA 41 in Oct 24-26, 2025 at Quality Inn Conference Center in Gradn Island @ Interstate Exit

Intent: To continue having NRCNA and carry the message of NA

Financial Impact: \$4000 Seed Money

Submitted by: Sue H.

A discussion ensued about the timeline and not being able to take this proposal back to groups because of the time needed to plan a convention.

Mark W: Tradition 3 states : The NA groups delegate to the service structure the authority necessary to fulfill the responsibilities assigned to it.

We then went ahead with the vote.

VOTE: 7 for 0 against – passes

Sue will be sending around a ZOOM link to help start planning NRCNA 41.

Proposal #2: EVANNA would like to host NRCNA 42 in 2026 in Norfolk at Divots Convention Center, Norfolk Lodge and suites In October – TBD for the exact dates. We have a verbal commitment for Oct 2-4th but will work with Convention center to get another date.

Intent: To host an awesome convention.

Financial Impact: \$4000 seed money

Submitted by: Ariel W - chair

TAKE BACK TO GROUPS FOR A VOTE.

The date for NRCNA42 is To be Determined – based off of availability of the Conference Center and Region / Zonal Events.

Proposal #3: Fremont Area would love to host Region January 11, 2025 at Fremont Congregational Church 1550 N. Broad St

Intent: To keep it out of Giltner

Financial Impact: \$200 – usual Quarterly Budget

Submitted by: John P

VOTE: 7 for 0 against – passes

Open Positions: NONE! Woohoo!

ONGOING REMINDERS:

- Please send any updated in-person or Zoom Meeting information to meetinglist@nebraskana.org and iit_committee@nebraskana.org
- Send flyers for NA activities to activities@nebraskana.org

The next region will be January 11th – hosted by Fremont Area. 1500 N. Broad St.

General Assembly will be 10am to noon – CAR / CAT Workshop

Noon to 1 pm – lunch

1pm Subcommittee meetings – 2pm RSC Meeting

Proposal To Close 4:11pm – Unanimous